Saturday, August 28, 2010

Call Me Enchanter Soulrider



After over a month in the 50's, I finally made it!  The Rider is now 60, gotten his Job Change, Chain Cast, Nova and Drain Mind, or Fear as everyone else calls it.  One thing I wanted to do before my birthday on this game was to reach Enchanter and I've finally made it.

Now, the story:  since I had a few SC items saved up for this rainy day except the Crusader set, I went on ahead and suited up with a few higher tier scrolls I collected throughout the lower levels and an Endure brought my HP/SP up to the 4000's.  With that, I made the job change within the hour unlike the one at 20.

During the third part, some academy members came on askin a few things and even the guild master was on at the time to give the buff on top of my concentration scroll and Dark Knight suit.  Even he was surprised himself:  I'm the first to graduate the academy in over a year.  That's because I didn't piddle around wit alts I haven't got and was busy questin while taking a few breaks.  In the end, Wolf_Clan Master Damien14 invited me to the actual guild and I'd gladly accepted.  Still gets better:  so many members left the guild and I became an Admin.  When the chat led to my birthday, even he was surprised at my age.

Long story short, not only did I hit 60 last night, also completed the "Over Time and Space" quests for the promotion and learned the skills above.  Until next time, "go hurt/heal something."

No comments:

Post a Comment