Monday, September 27, 2010

65 and Doing Fine for Now



Well, just as it says, I finally made said level last night and already upgraded my Magic Blast and Frost Nova to start off with. The twin swords on my back are just a cash shop item which I gotten at 60 and wanted to use for job change. Problem there was that it came into my backpack the following day but it's alright.


For those who don't know, Magic Blast 3 allows an instant cast and use while running like Lightning Bolt and Blast. Nothing new with Nova 2 other than it being an upgraded version. The fun part: I was able to hit them queen spiders solo with little or no additional help but still would welcome it. With Fear in hand, should they come too close, I'd hit 'em with that and start my usual combo again until they turn back my way.  Other than that, I've a feeling that it's gonna be fine leveling for now.

Once again, til next post, "Good fight, good night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment