Thursday, October 14, 2010

Time to Hibernate

I've thought long and hard about this, but for now, I'm gonna have Soulrider1 hibernate like a bear.  Granted I'm only 32 lvls from Warlock, but from the looks of it, it's gonna be a grind fest just to get him there.  There have been some players that gone for up to a year on just one level.  That's not really me and I've already spent nearly $60 in SparkCash.

On another note, I may end up calling it quits for Fiesta.  First off, I'd only wanted to try it out to see how it's any different than Wizard101.  That's right, Asda Story was the first MMO I can remember playing, but 101 there was the first I'd truly involved myself into.  Second, I've also about 80-90 console games I hardly play much often now.  If so, it had been fun while it lasted and as before, leveling would be such a grind fest.

Until next post (yep, I'm gonna keep posting till I do decide to quit), good fight, good night.  May change my mind later, but this here's gonna be my decision for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment