Saturday, September 3, 2011

Spiritshade, Jan. 2011-May 27, 2011

A much needed farewell to my cleric, Spiritshade.  Wanted to keep him on but couldn't seem to keep up with two different characters let alone my mage.  The next thing to do was to pick which one to keep.  Answer's a no-brainer there.

It's just the way I am:  only have one character per game.  Just as Fatal says that Fiesta is a two way street now with the free-to-play and pay-to-win trip, this is the truth I'll explain a bit more in another post.  But for now, let's stick to my late Cleric.

At first I wanted to choose the class for their healing abilities, but chose mage instead for their damage and "Elven" charm.  That said, I just have a thing for elves and spell casting.  So, about 8 or 9 months in the game, I decided to create Spiritshade to see what made clerics tick.  I have until level 21 and later decided to choose who to keep.  Soulrider1 was already in his early 70's when Spiritshade was created and had to let 'im go so I can focus more on the mage.  Yet, the name lives on in a couple other games though.

Anyways, long story short, I had the fun of trying out a cleric for the first 21 levels and had to cut 'im off for Soulrider1 to live on.  Good fight, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment