Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another Decision

Well, first time in almost 6-8 months since I've actually gone through a normal 2 hour session in game today.  I'm still at this tough decision:  either just continue on my journey to 100 for Warlock or just cut it off right here while I'm still ahead.  But for the time being, I'll just remain dormant like I have been.

My Fiesta story is possibly one of its own.  While browsing around for another MMO game, I just happen to find this and decided to try it out.  Next thing I know and about 15 months and 85.68 levels later, I'm almost hooked.  One highlight was reaching lvl 60 and Enchanter before my b-day along with graduating from the Wolf_Clan academy to the guild itself.  One truth is, after 60, it gets hard or next to impossible to solo the rest of the game without joining a party for such instances as Crystal Castle or Dragon's Tomb.  Just like any other such game, there's always the usual "my gear's more epic than yours" trip and the shoutin out for a party.  I may be a bit competitive, but not so much where winning's the only thing.

In fact, I've already made my decision for now:  remaining dormant until my ultimate one's made.  Once it's made, everything I have goes and this blog'll end and just remain as a chronicle.  So, once more, good fight, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment