Saturday, May 22, 2010

At Long Last, Level 30!

I thought it'd take forever to get Soulrider1 to 30, but I pulled him through.  I found a way to grind with more XP per critter offed.  For those without an idea, it's called a Free Battle Zone, FBZ.  Not only did I get to 30, but even reach 31 in a matter of hours, not days.  This would make leveling easier.

Beware the name though, you may get more XP in there to level faster, but if you're hit, you lose double the points.  At my level, it's somewhere along the lines of 430-something EXP lost each time I'm out.  But, in the fbz's, I'd lose about 750-800.

The name fbz says it all, but beware the PVPers who'll off just anyone or create a gauntlet at the exit.  This happened to me several times today by a couple 30-somethin Fighters.  This is just another reason to prepare for there.  Anyways, "go hurt/heal somethin!".

No comments:

Post a Comment