Sunday, May 16, 2010

Slowly Gettin Stronger

I've already introduced him in a few other blogs.  So, for the rest of Soulrider1's progress, I'll post 'em here.

Anyway, he's up to level 29 as of 3 or 4pm today.  Just shortly after that moment, the game crashed or messed up while I was in the middle of offin another Ice Vivi for a grinding quest.  The thing was I had a couple Cleric buffs increasing my HP/SP and a few scrolls for even more health and defense.  A couple hours ago, the server went back on, sending me back to Elderine, losing said buffs and 250HP.  No matter, it didn't send me back to lvl 28 as I feared.

Yet, I was tryin a new strategy to fight:  kite, hit, close in, Burst, repeat while healing when necessary.  For those unfamiliar with the term "kiting", it's basically in my words, "hit and run" on the fly.  For mages my level, the only such spell is Lightning Bolt.

Speaking of lvl 29, he's already c. 23-25% of the way to 30.  Anyway, I'm still gonna try to make this Soulrider as powerful as the other one.  So, "go hurt or heal something."

No comments:

Post a Comment