Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Heaters for the Soulrider

Granted it may not be too significant, but here's the story of how I came across one.

Just a few hours back, while grinding Ice Vivis in Moonlight Tomb, one of them ended up droppin one of these lvl 30 wands.  Obviously, I had to snatch it up before it's swiped by another player.  Why a wand?  First off, I heard Warlocks can morph into birds for recon, a thing I like doing in games along with stealth or enough shielding to mow through.  If I'm right, it's called the Sad Moon Geste Wand.  Just a little bit ago today, I found a staff with the same name, but ...Staff instead of Wand.  The latter increased my health while the former with the mana.

Anyway, back at lvl 20, I could've chose the wand for my promotion bonus, but stuck to the staff.  So, long story short, I was lookin for a wand and a Vivi decides to drop one for me.  Even though I'll find more as I get closer to 100 when I'll finally choose either Wizard or Warlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment