Wednesday, June 9, 2010

0-60 or Should I Say 28-41?

Well, it's been a long few weeks since Soulrider1's been leveling from 28-41, but he made it.  I thought it'd take at least 6-8 months before he reaches 80-100, but I was wrong, it may be shorter than that.

In only a few short weeks of grinding, questing and perseverance, I've finally gotten my little mage up 13 levels.  The next challenge awaits, the job change to Enchanter and 40 after that, my choice of Wizard or Warlock.  As the levels shave closer to it, the more I look up which would be better and still aiming for Warlock since they can morph into a bird for recon and that's up my alley.  With a name like Soulrider, I should make 'im as stealthy as I can.

My plan for stat building now is that after using 35 of 'em for END, I'll put about 20 for INT.  That or still put the rest of the points onto END for a load of HP and phys. defense.  Anyway, I'll give it some thought when the time comes.

So, until next post, "go hurt/heal somethin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment