Monday, June 21, 2010

An Assault on Cuteness,...

...But still a better mount.  I'm talkin about my White Tiger 'Coon.  Pricewise, it was between the brown one and the dragon, but I didn't felt like spendin another couple hundred Sparkcash for the latter since white goes better with my mage's name.


Had to make the critter buck though.  Take note of the academy name, that'll be another show.  The "Werebear" title comes wit my new lvl appropriate staff.  Had a 30 staff up until a couple days back because I couldn't find any decent 40 ones that gives more END (that's health and phys. defense for those without a clue).  Then, just the other day, I found such a staff and was able to afford it, so, I obviously snatched it up and build up the new extra health.

To end this post, I found a faster mount than the Hobby and a decent level appropriate staff with +END.  Go hurt/heal something.

No comments:

Post a Comment