Thursday, June 24, 2010

GM Razia

This happens to be one of the designers, employees, interns or somethin, for Outspark.  This isn't the first time I went into the OX Field for an event involving her, but I happened to get a nice mug of her yesterday.  And yes, that's my current health/ammo with the gear on (mini slime, Power Staff, silk shirt, shoes, and pants, emerald earrings and a couple rings).  I did mention that I'd found a decent level appropriate staff a couple posts back and here it is.

Back on topic, Razia somehow chooses her name off a Magic the Gathering character of said name like I chose Soulrider instead of Solidus off of this one.  There was an "event" goin on at OX field and thought this'll be another chance to get a decent shot of Razia here, but my mage had his eyes closed.  Anyway, she's an archer from the tag on top when I figured her for another mage.

Just like here, Hurricane Lag poured down again and as that other event, I once more braved the ocean of it til I got at least one good mug of this Razia.  Wish I had something else to say than, "go hurt/heal somethin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment